- Ahadi H, Kakavand A. Learning Disorders (Theory and practice), 5th edition.Tehran: Arasbaran Publishing; 2010.PP:94-115. [Persian].
- Armenta, C. N., Fritz, M. M., & Lyubomirsky, S. (2017). Functions of Positive Emotions: Gratitude as a Motivator of Self-Improvement and Positive Change. Emotion Review, 1(3),113–110. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/1754073916669596
- Astington, Jw. (2003). Sometimes necessary, never sufficient, false belife understanding and social competence. In New York: Psychology Press; Journal ofLearning Disabilities, 41, 315–332. https://psycnet.apa.org/doi/10.1037/0012-1618.104.22.1681
- Auerbach, J. G. Gross-Tsur, V., Manor, O, & Shalev, R.S. (2008). Emotional and Behavioral characteristics over a six year period in youths with persistent and nonpersistent dyscalculia. Journal of Learning Disabilities,41,263–273.https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/0022219408315637
- Bar-On, R. (1997). The Emotional Intelligence Inventory (EQ-i): technical manual. Toronto, Canada: Multi-Health Systems.
- Bauminger, N., Edelsztein, H. S., & Morash, J. (2005). Social information processing and emotional understanding in children with LD. J. Learn.Disabil, 38, 45–61.
- Baurain, C., & Nader-Grosbois, N. (2013). Theory of Mind, Socio-Emotional Problem-Solving, Socio-Emotional Regulation in Children with Intellectual Disability and in Typically Developing Children. Journal of autism and developmental disorders, 1-18.
- Besharat M. (2001). Relations between Alexithymia, Anxiety, Depression, Psychological Distress, and Psychological Well-being. Journal of psychology (Tabriz University). 3(10):17-40.[Persian] https://www.sid.ir/en/Journal/ViewPaper.aspx?ID=750083
- Betlow, M. (2005). The effect of social skills intervention on the emotional intelligence of children with limited social skills. Unpublished thesis. Hall University.
- Bosacki, S. & Wilde, Astington, J. (1999). (Theory of mind in preadolescence: Relations between social understanding and social competence). Social Development. 8(2):237-55.
- Denault, A. S., & Déry, M. (2014). Participation in Organized Activities an Conduct Problems in Elementary School The Mediating Effect of Social Skills. Journal of Emotional and Behavioral Disorders, 31 (2), 617-624.
- Espelage, D. L.; Rose, C. A. and Polanin, J. R. (2016). “Social-emotional learning program to promote prosocial and academic skills among middle school students with disabilities”. Remedial and Special Education, 37(6), 323-332. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0741932515627475
- Feng, H., Lo, Y. Y., Tsai, S., & Cartledge, G. (2008). The effects of theory-of-mind and social skill training on the social competence of a sixth-grade student with autism. Journal of Positive Behavior Interventions, 10(4), 228-242.
- Ferguson, f. J., & Austin, A. J. (2010). Associations of trait and ability emotional intelligence with performance on Theory of Mind tasks in an adult sample. Personality and Individual Differences. 49, 411-418.
- Ghamarani A, Alborzi SH. And Kheyer M. The validity and reliability tests of theory of mind in a group of students with mental retardation and normal, Shiraz. Journal of Psychology. 2006; 10(2): 181-199. [Persian].
- Goleman, D. (1995). Emotional intelligence: why it can matter more than IQ. London: Bloomsbu Issue 7, Pages 1445 −1453.
- Hallahan, D. P., & Mock, D. & L. Swanson, K. R. Harris, & S. Graham (2003). A brief history of the field of learning disabilitiesIn, Handbook of learning disabilities (pp. 16-29). New York: Guilford Press.
- Hua Feng, Y, Shuling T, Gwendolyn, C. (2008). The Effects of Theory-of-Mind and Social Skill Training on the Social Competence of a Sixth- Grade Student With Autism. Journal of Positive Behavior Interventions. 10 (4); 228-233.
- Jenkins, J.M. and Astington, J.W. (2000). (Theory of mind and social -behavior: Journal Child Adolese Psychiatry Ment Health, 10, 2_16.
- Lerner, J. (2005). Learning disabilities and related disorders: characteristics and teaching, Boston: Houghton Mifflin.
- Lonigro, A., Laghi, F., Baiocco, R., & Baumgartner, E. (2014). Mind reading skills and empathy: evidence for nice and nasty TOM behaviors in school-aged children. Journal of Child and Family Studies, 23 (3), 511-510. https://link.springer.com/article/doi.10.1007/s10826-013-9722-5
- Mayer, J.D., Salovey, P., & Caruso, D.R. (2001). Models of emotional intelligence. In R.J. Sternberg (Ed.), Handbook of intelligence (PP. 396-420). Cambridge, England: Cambridge university press.
- Melnick, H., Cook-Harvey, C., & Darling-Hammond, L. (2017). Encouraging Social and Emotional Learning In the Context of New Accountability. PaloAlto, CA: Learning Policy Institute.Moats, L. C. (2016). Learning disabilities. Offers a wide range of fact sheets online.
- Moll, K.; Kunze, S.; Neuhoff, N.; Bruder, J. and Schulte-Korne, G. (2014). “Specific learning disorder: Prevalence and gender differences”. PLOS ONE, 9(7), 1-8. https://journals.plos.org/plosone/articled/DOI:10.32598/bcn.11.4.1211.1
- Newen, A., Vogeley, K., & Zinck, A. (2008). Social cognition, emotion and self – consciousness: A prface. Consciousness and Cognition, 17, 409- 410. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1053810008000482?via%3Dihub
- Petti, V. L., Voelker, S. L., Shore, D. L., & Hayman-Abello, S. E. (2003). Perception of nonverbal emotion cues by children with nonverbal learning disabilities. Journal of Developmental and Physical Disabilities, 1, 23-36. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1021400203453
- Rai, R., & Rai, A. (2012). A comparative study of emotional intelligence of children with learning disabled and children with hearing impaired student at secondary level. Bhartiam International Journal of Education & Research, V1, IV, 47-59.
- Sadri Damirchi, E., Bashorpoor, S., Ramezani, Sh. & Karimanpour, Gh. (2011). Effectiveness of resilience training on anger control and psychological well-being in impulsive students. Journal of School Psychology, 6(4), 120-131. (Persian).
- Seidman, L. J. Biederman, J., & Stephan,A.(2006). neuropsychological In girls with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder with and without learning disabilities. Cognition, 102(3), 361-395. https://psycnet.apa.org/doi/10.1037/0894-422.214.171.124
- Slaughter, V., Dennis, M. J., & Pritchard, M. (2002). Theory of mind and peer acceptance in preschool children. British Journal of Developmental Psychology, 20, 545-564.
- Taylor, G.J., Bagby, M. (2000). An Overview of TheAlexithymia Construct. In: Bar-On R, Parker JD. (editors). The Handbook of Emotional Intelligence. 1st ed. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass; 263-76.
- Taymaz Sari, O (2012). The theory of mind story books test validity and reabilty for Turkish preschool children. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 46, 3017 – 3020.
- Tsai, Sh.; Yulo; Y; Feng; h. Cortledge. C. (2008). The Effects of Theory of Mind and Social Skill Training on the Social Competence of a Sixth- Grade Students with Autism, Journal of Positive Behavior Interventions, Vol, 10no, 224-242.
- Tsatsanis, K. D., Fuerst, D. R., & Rourke, B. P. (1117). Psychosocial dimensions of learning disabilities: External validation and relationship with age and academic functioning. Journal of Learning Disabilities, 30, 410–502.
- Walker, S. (2005). Gender differences in relationship between young children’s peer-related social competence in theory of mind. Journal of Genetic Psychology, 166, 297-312.
- Warden, D. (2008). "Cognitive and Affective Perspective_taking in Conduct Disorder Children High and Low on Callous_Unemotional Traits",
- Willcutt, E.G., Boada, R., Riddle, M. W., Chhabildas, N., DeFries, J. C., & Pennington, B. F. (2011). Colorado Learning Difficulties Questionnaire: Validation of a Parent-Report Screening Measure. Psychological Assessment, 3, 771–711.
- Yagmurlu, B. Berument, S.K. & Celimli, S. (2005). (The role of institution and home contexts in theory of mind development). Journal ofapplieddevelopmental psychology. 26(5):521
- Yusefi, F. Khayyer, M. The study of reliability and validity of Matson's social skills scale and comparing the performance of high school girls and boys scale. Social Sciences and Human Sciences University of Shiraz. 2001, 18(2), 147-158 [Persian].in this