- Eriguc, G. Ozer, O. Turac, I.S., & Songur, C. The causes and effects of the organizational silence: On which is issues the nurses remain silent?. Int Journal of Management Economics and Business,2014; 10(22), 131-153.
- Ilies, R.S.Y.,& Pluut, h. Intradevidual models of employee well-being: What have we leaned and where do we of from here?. European Journal of work and organizational Psychology, 2015; 1-11.
- Golmohammadian, ,M. Sajadi,S.N. The role of psychological capital and organizational citizenship behavior in predicting job burnout of exceptional elementary school teachers. Psychology of Exceptional Individuals, 2016; 6,24.109-133.
- Blom, V., Bodin, L., Bergström, G. & Svedberg, P. Applying the Demand-control-support model on burnout in managers and non-managers. International Journal of Workplace Health Management, 2016; 9(1), 110-122.
- Leiter, M. P. & Maslach, C. Burnout and engagement: contributions to a new vision, Burnout research, 2017; 5,. 55-57.
- Maslach, C., & Jackson, S. E. The measurement of experienced burnout. Journal of Occupational Behavior, 1981; 2, 99-113.
- Schaufei, W., Bakker, A., & Rhenen, W.V. How changes in job demands and resources predict burnout, work engagement and sickness absenteeism. Journal of Oranizational Behavior , 2009; 30, 893-917.
- Kahn, J. H., Schneider, K. T., Jenkins-Henkelman, T. M. & Moyle, L. L. Emotional social support and job burnout among high-school teachers: is it all due to dispositional affectivity?. Journal of Organizational Behavior,2006; 27(6), 793-807.
- Yener, M. Coskun, O. Using job resources and job demands in predicting burnout. Procedia Social and Behavioal Sciences, 2013; 99, 869-876.
- Maslach, C., Schaufeli, W. B., Leiter, M. P. Job burnout. Annual Review of Psychology, 2001; 52, 397-422.
- Vilela, B.B. Gonzalez, J.V. Frrin, P.F. Person- organization fit, OCB and performance appraisal:Evidence from matched supervisor- salesperson data set in a Spanish contex. Industrial Marketing Management, 2008; 37, 8, 1005-1019.
- Andrews, M. C., & Kacmar, K. M. Discriminating organizational politics, justice, support, Journal of organizational Behavior, 2001; 22, 347- 366.
- Lambert, E.G. Paoline, E.A. , & Hogan, N.L. The impact of centralization and formalization on correctional staff job satisfaction and organizational commitment: An exploratory study. Criminal Justice Studies, 2006; 19, 1. 23-44.
- Caruana, A.Morris, M. h. H.Vella, A.J. The effect of centralization and formalization on entrepreneurship export. Journal of Small Business Management, 1998; 16-29.
- Yen, C. H., & Teng, H.Y. The effect of centralization on organizational citizenship behavior and deviant workplace behavior in the hospitality industry, Tourism management, 2013; 36,401-410.
- Lambert, E., Hogan, N., & Altheimer, I. (2010). An exploratory examination of the consequences of burnout in terms of life satisfaction, turnover intent, and absenteeism among private correctional staff. The Prison Journal,2010; 90, 94-114.
- HaghaniNemati, M. The relationship between bureaucratic organizational structure and organizational change with the mediating role of job burnout in Northern Khorasan police officers. Quarterly Journal of Northern Khorasan Police Science, 2019; 6, 22, 7-41.
- Bilal, A., & Ahmed, H. M. Organizational structure as determinant of job burnout. Workplace Health & Safety, 2017; 65, 118-128.
- Hillhouse, J. J., & Adler, C. M. Investigating stress effect patterns in hospital staff nurses: Results of a cluster analysis. Social Science & Medicine, 1997; 45, 1781-1788.
- Saeedinejad, M.M. Study the relationship between organizational structure and job burnout regarding staff of pharmaceutical company Tehran. International Business Management, 2016; 10, 11, 2190-2194.
- Harlos, K. & Knoll, M. Employee silence and workplace bullying. In P. D’Cruz, E. Noronha A., E. Baillien, B. Catley, K. HARLOS, A. Hogh, & E. Gemzoe Mikkelsen (Eds.), Pathways of Job-related Negative Behaviour. Handbooks of workplace bullying, Emotional Abuse and Harassment,2018;. 2. Singapore: Springer.
- Leymann, H. The content and development of mobbing at work. European Journal of work and organizational Psychology, 1996; 5(2), 165-184.
- Celep, C., & Konakli, T. Mobbing experiences of instructor Causes, results, and solusion suggestions, Educational Sciences: Theory & Practic, 2013; 13, 1, 193-199.
- Einarsen, S. Harrasment and bullying at work: A review of the scandinavian approach, Aggression and Violent Behavior, 2000; 5 (4): 379-401.
- Josipovic-Jelic, Z., Stoini, E., & Celic-Bunikic, S. The effect of mobbing on medical staff performance. Acta clinica Croatica, 2005; 44(4), 347–352.
- Tosten, R. Avci, Y. E. , & Okcu, V. The relation between the exposure to mobbing and burnout levels of secondary school teachers. International Journal of Learning and teaching, 2018; 10(4), 355-366.
- Turkan, A., & Kilic, I. The effect of mobbing on burnout syndrome at workplace: An application on health staff in Turkey. Journal of Business Reasearch Turk, 2015; 7(3), 7-21
- Yesilbas,M. Wan, T.T. The impact of mobbing and job-related stress on burnout and health-related quality of life: The case of Turkish territorial state representatives. International Journal of Public Administration, 2017; 40,12,:1-12.
- Erdirencelebi, M. , & Şendogdu, A. A. Effects of mobbing and organizational silence on employee's performance. The Macrotheme Review,2016, 5, 101-116.
- Rai, A., & Agarwal, U.A. A review of literature on mediators and moderators of workplace bullying: Agenda for future research. Management Research Review, 2018; 437-475.
- Ozturk, U.C., & Cevher, E. Mobbing in silence: Relationship between the mobbing and organizational silence. KMÜ Sosyal ve Ekonomik Araşt ırmalar Dergisi, 2016; 18 (30): 71-80.
- Cemalogu, N. Kilinc, A. C. The relationship between school principals ethical leadership behaviors and teachers, perceived organizational trust and mobbing. Education and Science, 2012;37, 165, 1-16.
- Bandura, A., & Locke, E. Negative self-efficacy and goal effects revisited. Journal of Applied Psychology, 2003; 88(1), 87-99.
- Morrison, E. W. ,& Milliken,F.J. Organizational silence: A barrier to change and development in a pluralistic world. Academy of Management Review, 2000; 25(4)706-725.
- Maria, W. D. Bother secret, sister silence: sibling conspiracies against managerial integrity. Journal of Business Ethics, 2006; 65,3, 219- 234.
- Dedahnov, A.T. Kim, C. Rhee, J. Centralization and communication opportunities as predictors of acquiescent or prosocial silence, Social Behavior and Personality, 2015; 43, 481-492;
- Dedahanov, A.T. Rhee, C., & Yoon, J. Organizational structure and innovation performance: Is employee innovative behavior a missing link?, Emerald Publishing Limiter, 2017; 22,4,334-350.
- Rhee, J. Dadahanov, A. Lee, D. Relationships among power distance, collectivism, punishment, and acquiescent, defensive, prosocial silence, Social Behavior and Personality, 2014; 42(5),705-720.
- Van Dyne. L.V. Ang, S. , & Botero, I. C. Conceptualizing employee silence and employee voice as multidimensional constructs. Journal of Management Studies,2003; 40(6)1359-1392.
- Demiralay,T., & Lorcu, F. Examining organizational silence on doctors with Structural quation modeling?. International Journal of Business and Social Sciences,2015; 6, 90, 37-49.
- Al-Rousan, M.A.M., & Omoush, M.M. The effect of organizational silence on burnout: A field study on workers at Jordanian five star hotels. Journal of Management and Strategy, 2018; 9, 3, 114-122.
- Coban, H. Sarikaya, & M. A research on the relationship between organizational silence and burnout. European Scientific Journal, 2016; 145-154.
- Arab F, Rezaeirad M, Esmaeilnia K. Evaluation of the relationship between Workaholism, organizational silence, and burnout in staff of mazandaran University of Medical Sciences in 2014. J Health Res Commun. 2016; 1 (4) :21-27
- Srivastava,S AK Jain,A.K., & Sullivan. Employee silence and burnout in India: the mediating role of emotional intelligence. Personnel Review, 2019; 48, 4, 1045-1060.
- Akin, U., & Ulusoy, T. The relationship between organizational silence and burnout among academician A research on universities in Turkey. International Journal of Higher Education, 2016; 5(2), 46-58.
- Ferrell, O.C.Skinner, S.J. Ethical behavior and bureaucratic structure in marketing research organization. Journal of Marketing Research, 1988; 25(1), 103-109.
- Zahed-babelan, A., & Karimianpour, G. The role organizational justice and organizational trust in anticipation of organizational silence. Management Studies in Development and Evolusion, 2016; 25, 8, 85-99. [in Persian].
- Steffgen, G. Sischuka, P. Schmidt, A. F., & Happ. C. The Luxembourg workplace mobbing scale: Psychometric properties of a short instrument in three different languages. European Journal of Psychological Assessment, 2016; 1-23.
- Aminbeidokhti, A., & YoosefiNejad, M. The relationship between hardiness and job burnout of Semnan school administrators and teachers. Journal of Educational Psychology Studies,2015, 12, 22, 23-46.
- Hakkak, M., & MousaviNejad, S.H. Study role of organizational silence and happiness at work(cognitive and emotion) to reduce of employees job burnouts. Organizational Behavior Studies Quarterly,2015; 4, 1, 97-121.[Persian].
- Ryan, R.M.,& Frederick, C. On energy, personality,, and health: Subjective vitality as a dynamic reflection of well-being. Journal of Personality, 1997; 65, 3, 529-565.
- Husrevsahi, S.P. Relationship between organizational mobbing and silence behavior among teacher. Educational Sciences. Theory & practice, 2015; 1(5),1179-1188.
- Elci, M. Erdilek, M. K. Alpkan, L. & Sener.I. The mediating role mobbing on the relationship between organizational silence and turnover intention. Procedia- Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2014; 150,455-464.
- Milliken, F.J., & Morrison, E. W. ,& Hewlin, P. F. An exploratory study of employee silence: Issues that employee don't communicate upward and why. Journal of Management Studies, 2003; 40, 1453-1476.
- Karsavuran, S., & Sidika, K . The relationship between burnout and mobbing amomg hospital manager, Nurs Ethics, 2017, 24,3, 337-348.
- Erdogdu, M. Effect of organizational justice behaviors on organizational silence and cynicism: A research on academics from schools of physical education and sports.Universal Journal of Educational Research, 2018; 6, 4,733 – 741.
[DOI: 10.13189/ujer.2018.060416] 57. 57. Vakola, A.. & Bouradas, D. Antecedents and consequences of organizational silence. An empirical investigation, Employee Relations, 2005; 27(5), 441-458.