- Seligman ME, Steen, TA, Park N, Peterson C. Positive psychology progress: Empirical validation of interventions. Am Psychol. 2005; 60(5): 410-421.
- Harris AH, Standard S. Psychometric properties of the life regard index–revised: a validation study of a measure of personal meaning. Psychol Rep. 2001; 89(3):759-773.
- Khdayary-Frd M, Ghobari Bonab B, Akbari Zardkhaneh S, Zamapoor H, Derakhshan M, Mousavi SA. Iranian positiveness scale: construction and standardization. J App Psychol Res. 2014; 5(4):103-130.
- Sheikholeslami R, Daftarchi E. The predicting of students' subjective vitality by goal orientations and basic psychological needs. J Psychol. 2015; 19(2): 147 – 174.
- Mico L, Sanches JM, Cardoso JS. The vitality of pattern recognition and image analysis. Neurocomputing. 2015; 150(1): 124-125.
- Bostic TJ, Rubio DM, Hood M. A validation of the subjective vitality scale using structural equation modeling. Soc Indic Res. 2000; 52(3): 313-324.
- Saricam H. Mediating role of self-efficacy on the relationship between subjective vitality and school burnout in Turkish adolescents. International J Educ Res. 2015; 6(1): 1-12.
- Ryan RM, Deci EL. Self-determination theory and the facilitation of intrinsic motivation social development and well-being. Am Psychol. 2000; 55(1): 68-78.
- Ryan RM, Deci EL. From ego depletion to vitality: theory and findings concerning the facilitation of energy available to the self. Soc Personal Psychol Compass. 2008; 2(2): 702-717.
- Ju H. The relationship between physical activity, meaning in life, and subjective vitality in community-dwelling older adults. Arch Gerontol Geriat. 2017; 73: 120-124.
- Marzocchi R, Moscatiello S, Villanova N, Suppini A, Marchesini G. Psychological profile and quality of life of morbid obese patients attending a cognitive behavioral program. Psihol Teme. 2008; 17(2): 349-360.
- Castillo I, Tomás I, Balaguer I. The Spanish-version of the subjective vitality scale: psychometric properties and evidence of validity. Span J Psychol. 2017; 20(e26): 1-8.
- Couto N, Antunes R, Monteiro D, Moutão J, Marinho D, Cid L. Validation of the subjective vitality scale and study of the vitality of elderly people according to their physical activity. Rev bras cineantropom desempenho hum. 2017; 19(3): 261-269.
- Nix GA, Ryan RM, Manly JB, Deci EL. Revitalization through self-regulation: the effects of autonomous and controlled motivation on happiness and vitality. J Exp Soc Psychol. 1999; 35(3): 266-284.
- Uysal R, Satici SA, Satici B, Akin A. Subjective vitality as mediator and moderator of the relationship between life satisfaction and subjective happiness. Educ Sci Theory Prac. 2014; 14(2): 489-497.
- Akin A, Satici SA, Arslan S, Akin U, Kayis AR. The validity and the reliability of the Turkish version of the Subjective Vitality Scale (SVS). Presented in 4th World Conference on Educational Sciences, Barcelona, Spain. 2012.
- Salama-Younes M. Positive mental health, subjective vitality and satisfaction with life for French physical education students. World J Sport Sci. 2011; 4(2): 90-97.
- Arabzadeh M. The relationship between basic psychological needs and subjective vitality in the elderly. Salmand. 2017; 12(2): 173 – 179.
- Mack DE, Wilson PM, Oster KG, Kowalski KC, Crocker PR, Sylvester BD. Well-being in volleyball players: examining the contributions of independent and balanced psychological need satisfaction. Psychol Sport Exerc. 2011; 12(5): 533-539.
- Milyavskaya M, Koestner R. Psychological needs, motivation, and well-being: a test of self-determination theory across multiple domains. Pers Individ Differ. 2011; 50(3): 387-391.
- Sarafraz MR, Ghorbani N, Jawaheri H. Self-control: a single or dual capacity? Distinguishing between inhibitory and motivational aspects in Tehran University students. Q J Psychol Health Res. 2012; 6(4): 69 – 75.
- Muraven M, Gagné M, Rosman H. Helpful self-control: autonomy support, vitality, and depletion. J Exp Soc Psychol. 2008; 44(3): 573-585.
- Javanmard sh, Arizi HR, Nori A. Structural equation modeling in explaining the relationship between psychological well-being, personality and work-family conflict. Q J Psychol Health Res. 2014; 8(2): 11-20.
- Deniz ME, Satici SA. The relationships between big five personality traits and subjective vitality. An psicol. 2017; 33(2): 218-224.
- Cordeiro P, Paixão P, Lens W, Lacante M, Sheldon K. Factor structure and dimensionality of the balanced measure of psychological needs among Portuguese high school students. Relations to well-being and ill-being. Learn Individ Differ. 2016; 47: 51-60.
- Ryan RM, Frederick C. On energy, personality, and health: subjective vitality as a dynamic reflection of well‐being. J Pers. 1997; 65(3): 529-565.
- Fayad YI, Kazarian SS. Subjective vitality of Lebanese adults in Lebanon: validation of the Arabic version of the subjective vitality scale. Soc Indic Res. 2013; 114(2): 465-478.
- Tough H, Fekete CH, Brinkhof MWG, Siegrist J. Vitality and mental health in disability: associations with social relationships in persons with spinal cord injury and their partners. Disabil Health J. 2017; 10(2): 294-302.
- Belsky J, Steinberg L, Draper P. Childhood experience, interpersonal development, and reproductive strategy: an evolutionary theory of socialization. Child Dev. 1991; 62(4):647-670.
- Samani S, Razaviyeh A. The relationship between family solidarity and emotional independence with emotional problems. Q J Psychol Health Res. 2007; 1(1): 30 – 37.
- McNair DM, Lorr M, Droppleman LF. Manual for the profile of mood states (POMS). San Diego: Educational and Industrial Testing Service. 1971.
- Soenens B, Vansteenkiste M, Luyten P. Toward a domain‐specific approach to the study of parental psychological control: distinguishing between dependency-oriented and achievement-oriented psychological control. J Pers. 2010; 78(1): 217-256.
- Mantzouranis G, Zimmermann G, Mahaim EB, Favez N. A further examination of the distinction between dependency-oriented and achievement-oriented parental psychological control: psychometric properties of the DAPCS with French-speaking late adolescents. J Child Fam Stud. 2012; 21(5): 726-733.
- Morris AS, Silk JS, Steinberg L, Myers SS, Robinson LR. The role of the family context in the development of emotion regulation. Soc Dev. 2007; 16(2): 361-388.
- Morris AS, Steinberg L, Sessa FM, Avenevoli S, Silk JS, Essex MJ. Measuring children's perceptions of psychological control: Developmental and conceptual considerations. In B. K. Barber (Ed.), intrusive parenting: How psychological control affects children and adolescents (p. 125–159). American Psychological Association. 2002. https://doi.org/10.1037/10422-005.
- Barber BK, Stolz HE, Olsen JA. Parental support, psychological control, and behavioral control: assessing relevance across time, culture, and method. Monogr Soc Res Child Dev. 2005; 70(4): 58-72.
- Scharf M, Goldner, L. "If you really love me, you will do/be…": parental psychological control and its implications for children's adjustment. Dev Rev. 2018; 49: 16-30.
- Vandeleur CL, Perrez M, Schoebi D. Associations between measures of emotion and familial dynamics in normative families with adolescents. Swiss J Psychol. 2007; 66(1): 5-16.
- Barber BK, Harmon EL. Violating the self: parental psychological control of children and adolescents. In B. K. Barber (Ed.), intrusive parenting: how psychological control affects children and adolescents (pp. 15-52). Washington, DC, US: American Psychological Association. 2002.
- Aslan S. The analysis of relationship between school-bullying, perceived parenting styles and self-esteem in adolescents. Procedia Soc Behav Sci. 2011; 30: 1798-1800.
- Bariola E, Gullone E, Hughes EK. Child and adolescent emotion regulation: the role of parental emotion regulation and expression. Clin Child Fam Psychol Rev. 2011; 14(2): 198.
- Soenens B, Beyers W. The cross-cultural significance of control and autonomy in parent–adolescent relationships. J Adolesc. 2012; 35(2): 243-248.
- Pettit GS, Laird RD. Psychological control and monitoring in early adolescence: the role of parental involvement and earlier child adjustment. In B. K. Barber (Ed.), Intrusive parenting: How psychological control affects children and adolescents (pp. 97-123). Washington, DC, US: American Psychological Association. 2002.
- Soenens B, Vansteenkiste M, Luyten P, Duriez B, Goossens L. Maladaptive perfectionistic self-representations: the mediational link between psychological control and adjustment. Pers Indiv Differ. 2005; 38(2): 487-498.
- Cacioppo M, Pace U, Zappulla C. Parental psychological control, quality of family context and life satisfaction among Italian adolescents. Child Indic Res. 2013; 6(1): 179-191.
- Gargurevich R, Soenens B. Psychologically controlling parenting and personality vulnerability to depression: a study in Peruvian late adolescents. J Child Fam Stud. 2016; 25(3): 911-921.
- Brans K, Koval P, Verduyn P, Lim Y. L, Kuppens P. The regulation of negative and positive affect in daily life. Emotion. 2013; 13(5): 926.
- Fried L, Chapman E. An investigation into the capacity of student motivation and emotion regulation strategies to predict engagement and resilience in the middle school classroom. Aust Educ Res. 2013; 39(3): 295-311.
- Gratz KL, Tull MT. The relationship between emotion dysregulation and deliberate self-harm among inpatients with substance use disorders. Cognit Ther Res. 2010; 34(6): 544-553.
- Garnefski N, Kraaij V. Cognitive emotion regulation questionnaire–development of a short 18-item version (CERQ-short). Pers Individ Differ. 2006; 41(6): 1045-1053.
- Gross JJ, Thompson RA. Emotion regulation: Conceptual foundations. In JJ. Gross (Ed.), handbook of emotion regulation (pp. 3-24). New York: The Guilford Press. 2007.
- Garnefski N, Rieffe C, Jellesma F, Terwogt MM, Kraaij V. Cognitive emotion regulation strategies and emotional problems in 9–11-year-old children. Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2007; 16(1): 1-9.
- Garnefski N, Koopman H, Kraaij V, ten Cate R. Brief report: Cognitive emotion regulation strategies and psychological adjustment in adolescents with a chronic disease. J adolesc. 2009; 32(2): 449-454.
- Grezellschak S, Lincoln TM, Westermann S. Cognitive emotion regulation in patients with schizophrenia: evidence for effective reappraisal and distraction. Psychiatry Res. 2015; 229(1-2): 434-439.
- Campbell-Sills L, Barlow DH. Incorporating emotion regulation into conceptualizations and treatments of anxiety and mood disorders. In JJ. Gross (Ed.), handbook of emotion regulation (pp. 542-559). New York: The Guilford Press. 2007.
- Garnefski N, Teerds J, Kraaij V, Legerstee J, van Den Kommer T. Cognitive emotion regulation strategies and depressive symptoms: Differences between males and females. Pers Individ Differ. 2004; 36(2):267-276.
- Quoidbach J, Berry EV, Hansenne M, Mikolajczak M. Positive emotion regulation and well-being: Comparing the impact of eight savoring and dampening strategies. Pers Individ Differ. 2010; 49(5): 368-373.
- Aldao A, Jazaieri H, Goldin PR, Gross JJ. Adaptive and maladaptive emotion regulation strategies: interactive effects during CBT for social anxiety disorder. J Anxiety Disord. 2014; 28(4): 382-389.
- Gong L, Li W, Zhang D, Rost DH. Effects of emotion regulation strategies on anxiety during job interviews in Chinese college students. Anxiety Stress Coping. 2016; 29(3): 305-317.
- Innamorati M, Imperatori C, Harnic D, Erbuto D, Patitucci E. Janir, L, et al. Emotion regulation and mentalization in people at risk for food addiction. Behav Med. 2017; 43(1): 21-30.
- Kim H, Page T. Emotional bonds with parents, emotion regulation, and school-related behavior problems among elementary school truants. J Child Fam Stud. 2013; 22(6): 869-878.
- Mackler JS. The role of emotion regulation in children's coping with environmental stress. The University of North Carolina at Greensboro. 2009.
- Neacsiu AD, Fang CM, RodriguezM, Rosenthal MZ. Suicidal behavior and problems with emotion regulation. Suicide Life-Threat Behav. 2018; 48(1): 52-74.
- Roberts S, O'Connor K, Bélanger C. Emotion regulation and other psychological models for body-focused repetitive behaviors. Clin Psychol Rev. 2013; 33(6): 745-762.
- Schneider RL, Arch JJ, Landy LN, Hankin BL. The longitudinal effect of emotion regulation strategies on anxiety levels in children and adolescents. J Clin Child Adolesc Psychol. 2018; 47(6): 978-991.
- Schulze L, Schmahl C, Niedtfeld I. Neural correlates of disturbed emotion processing in borderline personality disorder: a multimodal meta-analysis. Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 79(2): 97-106.
- Werner K, Gross JJ. Emotion regulation and psychopathology: A conceptual framework. In A. Kring & D. Sloan (Eds.), Emotion regulation and psychopathology: a transdiagnostic approach to etiology and treatment (pp. 13-37). New York, NY: Guilford Press. 2010.
- Kline RB. Principle and practice of structural equation modeling. New York: Guilford Press. 2016.
- Badanfyruz A Tabatabai SM, Naji AA. Investigating the psychometric properties of the Persian version of the dependent-oriented and progressive-oriented psychological control scale in high school students. J Sch Psychol. 2017; 6(3): 7-22.
- Garnefski N, Kraaij V, Spinhoven P. Negative life events, cognitive emotion regulation and emotional problems. Pers Individ Differ. 2001; 30(8): 1311-1327.
- Besharat MA, Bazzazian S. Evaluation of psychometric properties of cognitive emotion regulation questionnaire in a sample of Iranian society. J Res Dev Nurs Midw. 2013; 24(84): 61-70.
- Haghbin F, Sheikholeslami R. Predicting subjective vitality based on school well-being: the mediating role of emotional self-regulation styles. J Educ Psychol Stud. 2019; 35: 23-52.
- Samani S, Sohrabi-Shegofti N, Mansori SA. The mediating role of cognitive emotion regulation for parenting style and emotional problems. Psychol Methods. 2011; 1 (3): 119 – 133.