1. Abalos, J.B. (2017). Divorce and separation in the Philippines: Trends and correlates, Demographic Research, 36, 1515-1548.
2. Multafat, H., Mohebbi, M., Shahpari, D., Hashemi, F. (2020). Study of the Dynamics of Divorce in Iran in the Period 2005-2015, Family Reaserch, 16 (4), 547-568. https://www.sid.ir/en/journal/ViewPaper.aspx?id=802119
4. Rogers, M., Pattenden, R., Pullen, J., & Bickerdike, A. (2017). Women and separation (Managing new horizons) Chief Executive Officer Relationships Australia Victoria P.O. Box 180, 2 Prospect Hill Road Camberwell VIC 3124. https://www.relationships.org.au/relationshipadvice/publications/pdfs/women-and-separation-pdf
5. Khojasteh-Mehr, R., Afshari, F., & Rajabi, GH. (2012). Effectiveness of Forgiveness Training and Post-Divorce Adjustment of Women, Journal of Women's Psychological Social Studies, 10 (1), 37-60. https://www.sid.ir/en/journal/ViewPaper.aspx?id=253931
6.Grinstein-Weiss, M., Manturuk, K. R., Guo, S., Charles, P., & Key, C. (2014). The Impact of Homeownership on Marriage and Divorce: Evidence from Propensity Score Matching. Social Work Research, 38(2), 73-90. https://doi.org/10.1093/swr/svu016
7. Mulder, C. (2013). Family dynamics and housing: Conceptual issues and empirical findings. Demographic Research, 29, 355. 10.4054/DemRes.2013.29.14
8. Lee, D., & McLanahan, S. (2015). Family Structure Transitions and Child Development Instability, Selection, and Population Heterogeneity. American Sociological Review, 80, 738-783. doi: 10.1177/0003122415592129
9. Waller, M.R. & Peters, H.E. (2008). The risk of divorce as a barrier to marriage among parents of young children. Social Science Research, 37, 1188-1199. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ssresearch.2008.05.010
10. Hald, G. M., Ciprić, A., Sander, S. & Strizzi, J. M. (2020) Anxiety, depression and associated factors among recently divorced individuals, Journal of Mental, Health, Publishedonline, DOI: 10.1080/09638237.2020.1755022
11.Thompson, R. G., Lizardi, D., Keyes, K. M. & Hasin, D. S. (2008). Childhood or adolescent parental divorce/separation, parental history of alcohol problems, and offspring lifetime alcohol dependence. Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 98, 269-264. 10.4054/DemRes.2017.36.50
12. Dunning, H., Janzen, B., Williams, A., Abonyi, S., Jeffery, B., Rondall, E.J., Holden, B., Labonte, R., Muhajarine, N., Klein, G. & Carr, T. (2006). A gender analysis of quality of life in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Geo Journal: 65(4), 407-393. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10708-006-0030-0
14. Nili Ahmadabadi, Z., Arian, K., Sadipoor, E. (2015). A study of empowerment strategies based on cognitive-behavioral reconstruction on strengthening women's self-concept after divorce in Tehran, Counseling Culture and Psychotherapy
, 6(21), 39-66. 10.22054/QCCPC.2015.4187
15.Woolfolk, A. E. (2004). Educational Psychology. (th Ed). New York: Pearson. http://www.jstor.org/stable/23363838
16.Maghsoudi, J. (2005). Study and comparison of personality traits in psychometrics of emotional intelligence, creativity, self-concept, self-efficacy and source of control. Master Thesis. Allameh Tabatabai University.
17.Sharma, B. (2011). Mental and Emotional Impact of Divorce on Women. Journal of the Indian, Academy of Applied Psychology.34(1). http://www.jiaap.org.in/Listing_Detail/Logo/c630eea6-8194-4d25-ad67-420cbcc54baa.pdf
19.Ghafouriyan, P., Ghanbarihashemabadi, B., Hasanabadi, H. (2013). Effectiveness of Existential and Spiritual Group Therapies on Trust, Self- Esteem and Anxiety of Divorced Women. Journal of counseling research. 12 (47):82-99. URL: http://irancounseling.ir/journal/article-1-63-en.html
20.Madan. S., & Pakenham, K.I. (2014). the stress-buffering effects of hope on adjustment to multiple sclerosis. Int J Behav Med. 21(6).
22.Youell, B. (2001). The Importance of Fathers: A Psychoanalytic Re-evaluation. Hope Disappointment.:133.
23.Kavas, S. & Gunduz – Hosgor, A. (2010). Divorce and Family change revisited: professional woman’s divorce experience in Turkey, Demográfia, 53, 5, 102–126. https://hdl.handle.net/11511/82346
25.André, S., Dewilde, C., & Muffels, M. (2017). Do Housing Wealth and Tenure (change) moderate the Relationship between Divorce and Subjective Wellbeing, European Research Council Grant Agreement No. 283615
26.Allan, R. (2016). The Use of Emotionally Focused Therapy with Separated or Divorced Couples, Canadian Journal of Counselling and Psychotherapy, 50, 3, 62–S79. https://drjeffchang.webs.com/2810-12062-1-PB.pdf
27.Fisher, B. (1992). Rebuilding when your relationship ends. San Luis Obispo, CA: Impact
28.Fisher, B., Alberti, R. (2017). Rebuilding
When Your Relationship Ends, Tantor Audio Publisher.
29.Barutçu Yıldırım, F., Demir, A. (2015). Breakup Adjustment in Young Adulthood, Counseling & Development, Volume 93, Issue 1, 38–44.
30.Asanjarani, F., Jazayeri, R., Fatehizade, M., Etemadi, O., & De Mol J. (2017). Effectiveness of Fisher’s Rebuilding After Divorce Seminar on Post-Divorce Adjustment and Satisfaction with Life in Divorced Women. Socialworkmag, 6 (2) :5-13. URL: http://socialworkmag.ir/article-1-314-en.html
31.Sedighi, K., Saffarian Toosi, M., & Khadivi, G. (2019). Fisher’s Rebuilding Model of Divorce Effect on Distress and Depression in Divorced Women. RBS, 17 (2):303-313. URL: http://rbs.mui.ac.ir/article-1-667-en.html
. (2020). Experiences of Divorced Women Using an Online Education Modality to Seek Self-Identity and Empowerment, PhD Thesis, Capella University. https://www.proquest.com/openview/f02143fce4b8b854816f13bee73fec4e/1?pqorigsite=gscholar&cbl=18750&diss=y
33.Karamad, H. (2017). Effectiveness of post-divorce reconstruction training on compatibility and life satisfaction in divorced women in Bojnourd, Master's Thesis, Islamic Azad University, Neyshabur Branch.
35.Dibaj Nia P. (2004). Investigating the relationship between family efficiency and self-concept in students of the Faculty of Rehabilitation of Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences during 2002. Researcher, 9 (4): 9-15. URL: http://pajoohande.sbmu.ac.ir/article-۱-۱۱۴-fa.html
36. Snyder, C. R., Harris, C., Anderson, J. R., Holleran, S. A., Irving, L. M., Sigmon, S. T., Yoshinobu, L., Gibb, J., Langelle, C., & Harney, P. (1991). The will and the ways: Development and validation of an individual-differences measure of hope. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 60
(4), 570–585. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-35188.8.131.520
37.Snyder, C. R., Lopez, S.J. (2007). Positive psychology: the scientific and practical explorations of human strengths. New York: sage publication Inc.
38.Allaaldini, Z. (2008). Investigating the psychometric properties of the Adult Hope and Hope Scale in a specific area. Master Thesis in Psychology, University of Isfahan
39.Gahler, M. (2006). To divorce is to die a bit: A Longtitudal study of marital disruption and psychological distress among Swedish women and men. Family Journal, Oct, 1. https://doi.org/10.1177/1066480706290145
40.Ugbumeh, M. G. (2001). Women Empowerment in Agricultural Education for Sustainable Rural Development. Oxford University Press and Community Development Journal 36 (4) 289-302. https://doi.org/10.1093/cdj/36.4