عنوان مقاله [English]
Introduction: The purpose of this study was to determine the effectiveness of divorce prevention package on the disturbance of couples of Apple's agreement divorce in Isfahan.
Methods: This semi-experimental study was performed using pretest-posttest design with control group. The statistical population of the study was all referral couples referred to consulting counseling centers in order to conduct an agreed divorce consultation in Isfahan in 2020. From this community 30 couples were selected by available sampling method and randomly divided into experimental and control groups. The subjects completed the marital disturbance questionnaire (wishman et al., 2009) in two stages of pre-test and post-test. The experimental group undergoing a surprising divorce in the doctoral treatise under the name of the Divorce Prevention package in 14 sessions of 120 minutes in 5 weeks. Data were analyzed using repeated measure ANOVA.
Findings: The results showed that marital disturbance scores in the couples of the experimental group in post-test and follow up were significantly lower than the control group (p <0.05).
Conculsion:According to the findings of this study, it can be concluded that the divorce prevention package can be used as an interventional method in reducing marital distress of the apple divorce applicant.
2. Hald, G. M., Strizzi, J. M., Ciprić, A., & Sander, S. (2020). The divorce conflict scale. Journal of Divorce & Remarriage, 61(2), 83-104. https://doi.org/10.1080/10502556.2019.1627150
3- Grant, A., & Satchell, S. (2019). Endogenous divorce risk and investment. Journal of Population Economics, 32(3), 845-876. https://doi:10.1007/s00148-018-0719-7
4. Hoehn-Velasco, Lauren and Penglase, Jacob, Does Unilateral Divorce Impact Women's Labor Supply? Evidence from Mexico (July 22, 2020). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3658260 or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3658260
5. Janjani, P., Momeni, K., Amiri, N., Simonelli, A., & Moradi, A. (2018). A Systematic Review of Studies on Marital Distress The dominance positivism and the absence of gender-related problems. Women's Studies Sociological and Psychological, 16(4), 149-194. https://doi:10.22051/jwsps.2019.21886.1809
6. Kiecolt-Glaser, J. K., Wilson, S. J., Bailey, M. L., Andridge, R., Peng, J., Jaremka, L. M., . . . Belury, M. A. (2018). Marital distress, depression, and a leaky gut: translocation of bacterial endotoxin as a pathway to inflammation. Psychoneuroendocrinology, 98, 52-60. https://doi:10.1016/j.psyneuen.2018.08.007. Epub 2018 Aug 4.
7. Keyt, A. (2003). The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work. Family Business Review, 16(2), 151. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Seven_Principles_for_Making_Marriage_Work
8. Whisman, M. A., Salinger, J. M., Labrecque, L. T., Gilmour, A. L., & Snyder, D. K. (2020). Couples in arms: Marital distress, psychopathology, and suicidal ideation in active-duty Army personnel. Journal of abnormal psychology, 129(3), 248. https://doi.org/10.1037/abn0000492
9. Weiss, R., & Heyman, R. (1997). A clinical-research overview of couples interactions. https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/A-clinical-research-overview-of-couplesweissHeyman/46d24d4c18d8ac81e199349de42ef8a5ba57af16
10. Halford, W. K., & Pepping, C. A. (2017). An ecological model of mediators of change in couple relationship education. Current opinion in psychology, 13, 39-43. https://doi:10.1016/j.copsyc.2016.04.007
11. Thomas, M. (2019). Counseling the Executive Couple: A Modified Approach to Marital Therapy for Professionals Experiencing Relationship Distress: Widener University. https://0searchproquestcom.libcat.widener.edu/pqdt/docview/2234477615/B077FDBDF253458DPQ/1?accountid=29103
12. Sembi, S. (2018). Structured Telephone Peer-Support for Women Experiencing Postnatal Depression: A Pilot RCT to Test its Clinical Effectiveness. https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/Mums4Mums-%3A-structured-telephone-peer-support-for-%3A-Sembi/4331ed057037ae67d21fbbaab0bf2b9e773243c4
13. South, S. C., Krueger, R. F., & Iacono, W. G. (2011). Understanding general and specific connections between psychopathology and marital distress: a model based approach. Journal of abnormal psychology, 120(4), 935. https://doi.org/10.1037/a0025417
14. Markman, H. J., Rhoades, G. K., Stanley, S. M., Ragan, E. P., & Whitton, S. W. (2010). The premarital communication roots of marital distress and divorce: the first five years of marriage. Journal of family psychology, 24(3), 289.
https:// doi: 10.1037/a0019481
15. Whisman, M. A., Uebelacker, L. A., & Settles, T. D. (2010). Marital distress and the metabolic syndrome: Linking social functioning with physical health. Journal of family psychology, 24(3), 367. https://doi.org/10.1037/a0019547
16. Jaremka, L. M., Glaser, R., Malarkey, W. B., & Kiecolt-Glaser, J. K. (2013). Marital distress prospectively predicts poorer cellular immune function. Psychoneuroendocrinology, 38(11), 2713-2719. https//doi:10.1016/j.psyneuen.2013.06.031
17. Ariplackal, R., & George, T. S. (2015). Psychological components for marital distress and divorce in newlywed Indian couples. Journal of Divorce & Remarriage, 56(1), 1-24. https://doi.org/10.1080/10502556.2014.972210
18. Bahrami, F., Ahmadi, F., Gudarzi, K., & Asgari, M. (2019). Investigation into the effectiveness of Acceptance based integrative therapy on marital compatibility and hope in couples diagnosed with Obsessive–compulsive personality disorder (OCPD). Jundishapur Scientific Medical Journal, 18(1), 1-11. htpps://doi:10.22118/jsmj.2019.172703.1599
19. Kargar, M., Kimiaee, S. A., & Mashhadi, A. (2014). The Effectiveness of Group Couple Therapy based on Self-Regulated on Emotional Abuse and Martial Distress. Family Counseling and Psychotherapy, 4(2), 269-297. htpps//doi:20.1001.1.22516654.1322.214.171.124.5
20. Lebow, J. L., Chambers, A. L., Christensen, A., & Johnson, S. M. (2012). Research on the treatment of couple distress. Journal of marital and family therapy, 38(1), 145-168. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.17520606.2011.00249.x
21. Hahlweg, K., & Richter, D. (2010). Prevention of marital instability and distress. Results of an 11-year longitudinal follow-up study. Behaviour research and therapy, 48(5), 377-383.
22. Wijnberg-Williams, B., Wiel, H. V. D. v. d., Kamps, W., & Hoekstra-Weebers, J. (2015). Effects of communication styles on marital satisfaction and distress of parents of pediatric cancer patients: a prospective longitudinal study. Psycho Oncology, 24, 106 - 112.
https:// doi: 10.1002/pon.3617
23. Khaki, A., Farahbakhsh, K., Motamedi, A., Esmaeili, M., & Salimi, B. H. (2017). Develop a multi-dimensional model of couple therapy ecological crisis intervention centers consultants Welfare Organization (qualitative study focusing on reducing the desire to divorce and marital conflict). https://www.sid.ir/en/journal/ViewPaper.aspx?id=606305
24. Nartey, N. E. (2018). The Problem of Divorce and the Role of Pastoral Care and Counselling in the Ghana Armed Forces. University of Ghana https://ugspace.ug.edu.gh
25. Behrad Far, R., Jazayeri, R. S., Bahrami, F., Abedi, M. R., Etemadi, O., & Fatemi, S. M. (2017). Assessment and Clinical Diagnosis in Couple Therapy; Revision and Scrutiny for Psychometrics of the Screening Scale for Marital and Relationship Discord (SSMRD). Journal of Family Research, 12(3), 413-435. https://www.sid.ir/fa/JOURNAL/ViewPaper.aspx?id=278409
26. Amani, A., Isanejad, O., & Alipour, E. (2018). Effectiveness of acceptance and commitment group therapy on marital distress, marital conflict and optimism in married women visited the counseling center of Imam Khomeini Relief Foundation in Kermanshah. Shenakht J Psychol Psychiatry, 5, 42-64.:
27. Maleki, N., Madahi, M. E., Mohammadkhani, S., & Khala'tbari, J. (2017). The effectiveness of Cognitive Behavioral Couple Therapy on Psychological Well Being, Marital Intimacy, and Life Quality of Chaotic Couples. Iranian journal of educational sociology, 1(4), 23-33. URL: https://iase-idje.ir/article-1-83-en.html
28. Baruch, D. E., Kanter, J. W., Busch, A. M., & Juskiewicz, K. L. (2009). Enhancing the therapy relationship in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for psychotic symptoms. Clinical Case Studies, 8(3) , 241-257. http://www.functionalanalyticpsychotherapy.com
29. Siegel, A., Bachem, R., Levin, Y., Zhou, X., & Solomon, Z. (2019). Long-Term Trajectories of Marital Adjustment in Israeli Couples Over Decades: Does Gender Matter? Journal of Adult Development, 1-16
30. Zhou, N., & Buehler, C. (2019). Marital hostility and early adolescents’ adjustment: The role of cooperative marital conflict. The Journal of Early Adolescence, 39(1), 5-27. https://doi.org/10.1177/0272431617725193
31.Zemp, M., Johnson, M. D., & Bodenmann, G. (2018). Within-Family Processes: Interparental and Coparenting Conflict and Child Adjustment. Journal of family psychology, 32, 29Y 309. https://doi.org/10.1037/fam0000368
32. Li, X., Wang, K., Huo, Y., & Zhou, M. (2019). The effect of infertility‐related stress on Chinese infertile females’ mental health: The moderating role of marital adjustment. PsyCh journal, 8(2), 232-239.
33. Chaves, C., Canavarro, M. C., & Moura‐Ramos, M. (2019). The role of dyadic coping on the marital and emotional adjustment of couples with infertility. Family process, 58(2), 509-523.
https:// doi: 10.1111/famp.12364
34. Liu, S., Wang, Z., Lu, S., & Shi, J. (2019). Dyadic Analysis of Childhood Emotional Maltreatment and Marital Satisfaction During the Transition to Parenthood: The Mediating Effects of Emotion Regulation Strategies and Psychological Distress. Journal of Aggression, Maltreatment & Trauma, 28, 1216 - 1231. https://doi.org/10.1080/10926771.2018.1466381
35. Hasan, A. A., & Tumah, H. (2019). The correlation between occupational stress, coping strategies, and the levels of psychological distress among nurses working in mental health hospital in Jordan. Perspectives in psychiatric care, 55(2), 153-160
36. Gao, M., Du, H., Davies, P. T., & Cummings, E. M. (2019). Marital conflict behaviors and parenting: Dyadic links over time. Family Relations, 68(1), 135-149. https://doi:10.1111/fare.12322
37. Hosseini, N., Poh, L. L., & Baranovich, D. L. (2019). Enhancing Marital Satisfaction Through Acceptance and Commitment Therapy: A Review of Marital Satisfaction Improvement of Iranian Couples. International Journal of Education, Psychology and Counseling, 4 (33), 53-60.
38. Babaee, S. N., & Ghahari, S. (2016). Effectiveness of communication skills training on intimacy and marital adjustment among married women. International Journal of Medical Research & Health Sciences, 5(8), 375-380.
39. Organizers, A. O. P. S. F. C. P. A. (2004). Abstracts of the American Academy of Pediatrics Section on Cardiology, San Francisco, California, 1S 15 October 1995. Pediatric Cardiology, 16, 251-260. https://www.springer.com/journal/246
40. Hardesty, J. L., Ogolsky, B. G., Raffaelli, M., & Whittaker, A. (2019). Relationship dynamics and divorcing mothers’ adjustment: Moderating role of marital violence, negative life events, and social support. Journal of social and personal relationships, 36(11-12), 3651-3672. https://doi.org/10.1177/0265407519833178
41. Asanjarani, F., Jazayeri, R., Fatehizade, M., Etemadi, O., & De Mol, J. (2017). Effectiveness of Fisher’s rebuilding after divorce seminar on post-divorce adjustment and satisfaction with life in divorced women. Quarterly Journal of Social Work, 6(2), 05-13. URL: http://socialworkmag.ir/article-1-314-fa.html